Welcome to the 104th episode of Urbcast, in which we will talk about: How to find a common understanding for mobility? 🧐
This is one out of two full episodes brought to you as a part of the Urbcast x Urban Future series recorded during Urban Future Conference 2022.
I had a big honor to be the Media Partner of this amazing conference and I am happy to share the result of it now.
Why should we talk about it?
Because Carolina is a Head of Partnerships at Autonomy Paris – the world’s first trade show for mobility solutions brining together decision makers, scientists or private companies. She shares her belief in power of collaboration to achieve transformation in mobility.
Why is it worth listening to?
It think that the key message of the episode with Carolina is that we need to collaborate regardless the character of the player. Decision makers in cities, academia, private companies should work together to skillfully adapt to the cities’ mobility needs.
We talked about:
- What is mobility?
- What mobility is not?
- Paradigm shift in thinking about mobility
- Why is it worth visiting Autonomy in Paris?
- Who has the biggest influence on shaping mobility?
- What will mobility look like in 50 years?
Book recommendation by Carolina:
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About the World–and Why Things Are Better Than You Think
You get to know more about Carolina and her books:
- Autonomy: https://www.autonomy.paris/en/trade-show/about/
- Carolina: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolina-cominotti-9a223322/
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en/episode104