Welcome to the 113th episode of Urbcast, in which we will talk about: What is the Urban Health Culture Of The Future? ?
My guest today is dr Helle Juul – who is the Founding Partner of JUUL FROST ARKITEKTER and was responsible for the research project the Urban Health Culture Of The Future which we will talk about today.
This talk took place at the PLGBC and was possible thanks to the Danish Embassy in Poland and Katarzyna Wojda.
Why should we talk about it?
It is important to work interdisciplinary and bridge the research and design disciplines. This is why we will focus on the development project ‘the Urban Health Culture of The Future’ and talk how to ensure the connection between health and planning.
Why is it worth listening to?
Because Helle shares her impressive experience from inviting research into architectural practice. The publication we are discussing today is not the first one. We can also find other studies like ‘Safe urban spaces for everyone, the many and the few’ prepared by Helle and her team.
We talked about:
- The idea behind the project
- What are the main health challenges we experience in cities?
- What are the ideas for improving the situation?
- How can the toolbox from the report be applied in various cities?
- 5 focus areas for Future Urban Health and well-being Culture?
- How can we improve our well-being in urban environments?
- The Urban Health Culture Of The Future: https://juulfrost.dk/en/project/urban-health-culture-future
You get to know more about the guest:
- Helle Juul: https://www.linkedin.com/in/helle-juul-bb43476/
- Juul Frost Architects: https://juulfrost.dk/en
- Danish Embassy in Poland: https://www.linkedin.com/company/embassy-of-denmark-in-poland/
- PLGBC: https://plgbc.org.pl/
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en
You will find more useful links at: https://linktr.ee/urbcast