Welcome to the 129th episode of Urbcast, in which we talk about: How to remove barriers to a more sustainable building industry? 🧐
Why should we talk about it?
Removing barriers to a more sustainable building industry is crucial in tackling climate change. That’s why I will talk with the Danish Council for Sustainable Building that is working towards creating a healthy and durable built environment with minimal climate impact.
My guest today is Sisse Norman Canguilhem – CEO at Rådet for Bæredygtigt Byggeri – Green Building Council Denmark.
Sisse shares insights on how to promote sustainable practices in the building industry. Her knowledge can provide valuable information for those interested in creating a more sustainable world.
Some of the topics we touched upon:
- What is the role and tools of the Danish Council for Sustainable Building?
- How do the building certification systems work (e.g. DGBN)?
- What can be a game changer to achieve a more sustainable building industry?
- Will the future urban developments be more mindful of the planet?
Don’t Look Up
You get to know more about the guest:
- Sisse: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sisse-norman-canguilhem-2119561/?originalSubdomain=dk
- Rådet for Bæredygtigt Byggeri: https://rfbb.dk/
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en
You will find more useful links at: https://linktr.ee/urbcast