Welcome to the 137. episode of Urbcast, in which we talk about: Reduction Roadmap: how to achieve ambitious emission reduction targets? 🧐
Why should we talk about it?
- Reduction Roadmap is a science-based tool developed by a cross-sectoral partnership of Danish architecture offices, researchers, and NGOs. It is a call to action for the building sector to align with the Paris Agreement and transition towards sustainability.
- As the building industry continues to face significant challenges in reducing its carbon footprint, it is valuable to learn from experts like Dani Hill-Hansen – Architect and sustainable design engineer at EFFEKT.
- Reduction Roadmap – developed in a collaboration between EFFEKT, MOE, and CEBRA and supported by Realdania and Villumfonden.
Some topics of today:
- What is the Reduction Roadmap?
- How does the Reduction Roadmap’s approach differ from other existing initiatives?
- What actions and changes are needed in building & construction industry?
- What would be a sign of a successful implementation of the tool?
- Less is more by Jason Hickel
- The Climate Book by Greta Thunberg
- Upcoming The Doughnut for Urban Real Estate being developed by EFFEKT, Vandkunsten, Sweco, SLA Landscape, Green Building Council, Stockholm Resilience Centre, DTU and BUILD.
You get to know more about the guest:
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en
You will find more useful links at: https://linktr.ee/urbcast