Welcome to the 139. episode of Urbcast, in which we talk about: CPH Village: how to redefine sustainable living in Copenhagen? 🧐
Why should we talk about it?
The topic of sustainable, yet affordable living and eco-friendly housing is on the agenda of many cities, including Copenhagen. This week, we take a closer look at CPH Village, a Danish company challenging the status quo in the architecture and built industry.
Fredrik as the co-founder and director of CPH Village, that is challenging the status quo in the housing industry. As a key figure in the company, he shares key insights into the process of creating affordable living spaces, using space effectively, and building a sustainable business model.
Some topics of today:
- What is the CPH Village?
- How to find, get and develop temporary housing on an ‚empty’ land?
- Unique features of CPH Village’s architectural and residential solutions
- What are the future trends in sustainable living – less owning more sharing?
- Regenesis – George Monbiot
- The Ministry For The Future – Kim Stanley Robinson
You get to know more about the guest:
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en
You will find more useful links at: https://linktr.ee/urbcast