Welcome to the 141. episode of Urbcast, in which we talk about: Timber: a game-changer for climate action in building industry? 🧐
Why should we talk about it?
The discussion with Built by Nature has a specific focus on the role of timber in building industry. We explore the crucial role of sustainable construction and decarbonization in addressing climate change.
Joe’s work in sustainable construction and his role at Built by Nature demonstrates his commitment to decarbonizing the built environment sector. His expertise in timber construction is valuable for understanding the actions the building industry can take to help to mitigate climate change.
Some topics of today:
- The Role of Timber in Sustainable Construction
- Overcoming Barriers to Timber Construction
- Forest Stewardship and Regeneration
- Circular Thinking and Regenerative Sourcing in Timber Construction
- Manual of Biogenic House Sections
You get to know more about the guest:
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en
You will find more useful links at: https://linktr.ee/urbcast