Welcome to the 143. episode of Urbcast, in which we talk about: How to build diversity in the architecture industry? 🧐
Why should we talk about it?
In this episode, we’ll explore Building Diversity with its authors, discussing their mission to promote diversity in architecture. We cover themes like challenging the status quo, sexism, representation, collective work, and discuss the book Who is the architect?
Discover why it’s worth tuning in as we engage in a thought-provoking conversation with Nataly and Ida; the authors of Building Diversity. Gain insights into promoting diversity in architecture and explore key themes that shape a more inclusive industry.
Some topics of today:
- What’s wrong about the industry?
- Notion of „Sexism in Architecture”
- Building Diversity: collaborative approach to promoting diversity and inclusion in architecture
- Discussing the Who is the architect? book
You get to know more about the guest:
- Building Diversity
– also: email: email@example.com
– LinkedIn: Building Diversity
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en
You will find more useful links at: https://linktr.ee/urbcast