Welcome to the 81st episode of Urbcast, in which we will talk about: How to know your audience while promoting architectural work?
It will be a new episode from the Business Development and Communications in architecture series, in which we will focus on finding the right audience, writing about architecture and effective PR.
Why should we talk about it?
Every project we design in architecture studios is different and aims for a different audience. It is crucial to understand who are we communicating our work to, to efficiently plan outreach campaigns.
Why is it worth listening to?
Because Josefine has a vast experience in communicating architecture that she gained in several roles. She shares practical advice regarding finding the right audience and promoting your architectural work.
About the guest:
Josefine Lykke – is the CEO at JAJA Architects and a trained architect & communications consultant
- How to identify your strengths as an architecture student?
- How to bridge architecture and journalism?
- Was it easier to communicate architecture before the Internet?
- How to find clients as an independent architecture communicator?
- How to get to know the audience of your architecture studio?
- What does it mean to be a CEO of an architectural practice?
You get to know more about Josefine & JAJA Architects:
- www: https://jaja.archi
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en/episode81
You will find more information at: https://linktr.ee/urbcast or urbcast.pl/en