Welcome to the 83rd episode of Urbcast, in which we will talk about: How Can Architects Work Smarter, Not Harder?
It will be a new episode from the Business Development and Communications in Architecture series, in which we will focus on finding the right audience, writing about architecture and effective PR.
Why should we talk about it?
Architects or studios do not like to talk about selling their work, but the truth is that if you are an architect you are also a salesperson. It is a useful skill that allows you to bring new work—new projects to the office. But how to do it in a smart way?
Why is it worth listening to?
Because Tyler has a vast experience as an architect who transitioned now to help architects to work smarter. He talks and gets feedback from hundreds of architects regarding the challenges in their daily work and proposes solutions to them.
About the guest:
Tyler Suomala – Business Developer at Monograph. Worked in large firms, small firms, and ran my own practice prior to shifting to a focus on business and practice operations.
- How to transition from an architect to a business developer?
- Does every architect need to be a salesperson?
- How to measure efficiency of your work and use that knowledge?
- How to find projects that you would like to work with?
- How to avoid burnout in the architecture profession?
- How to work smarter, not harder as an architect?
You get to know more about Tyler & Monograph:
- www: https://monograph.com
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en/episode83
You will find more information at: https://linktr.ee/urbcast or urbcast.pl/en