Welcome to the 87th episode of Urbcast, in which we will talk about: How can Urban Future and H22 City Expo create a synergy?
Why should we talk about it?
Because between 1-3 of June Urban Future—the biggest event for sustainable city joins forces with H22 City Expo in Helsingborg—35-day long international city expo. What synergy can be created by merging those great initiatives?
Why is it worth listening to?
Because Soraya shares various interesting insights about organizing the H22 Expo, especially the part with Urban Future. You will get to know about the background of this collaboration and possibilities of contributing to this exciting event.
About the guest:
Soraya Axelsson—is the Head of the City of Helsingborg’s initiative H22 – The Making of a Smarter City that leads up to a 35-day-long international city expo taking place in 2022.
The topics we discussed:
- How is Helsingborg municipality working together with its citizens?
- What exactly is the H22 City Expo in Helsingborg?
- What will happen during the 35 days of the H22 Expo?
- How did the collaboration between H22 and Urban Future start?
- How can Urban Future and H22 City Expo create a synergy?
- Why is it worth visiting both H22 City Expo & Urban Future?
You get to know more about Soraya, H22 & Urban Future:
- instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sorayaxson/
- www: https://h22.se
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/h22cityexpo/
- www: https://urban-future.org
- linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/urban-future-global-conference/
You can sign up for the conference with special Urbcast discount by this link:
You can listen to the episode at: urbcast.pl/en/episode87